The Greater Washington Employee Relocation Council (GWERC) is a non-profit organization, established in Washington, D.C. in 1985.
- Serve as a forum for the exchange of information and ideas among professionals involved in the field of relocation.
- Act as a not-for-profit organization to promote professional standards and foster educational development in relocation.
- Act as a channel of communications between the Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (ERC) and individual members.
- Provide professionals involved in relocation administration and service an outlet for sharing expertise and experience, and pooling knowledge and talents.
- Monitor and evaluate current trends in relocation.
- Collect and disseminate relocation ideas and information through print, seminars, workshops and other meetings.
In order to preserve an educational environment, GWERC strictly prohibits members from using meetings or other GWERC functions for sales purposes. GWERC reserves the right to prohibit further participation by an individual who fails to honor this requirement. Membership may be revoked at the discretion of the Board.
Refunds are not offered.by GWERC. Please ensure all information is correct and you fully understand that you will not be reimbursed for any registration fees. Fees will not be left on your account or carried forward and will not be used to offset a future registration fee or towards membership dues. It may be used If a substitute co-worker can take your place for your paid registration. Please contact email@example.com to cancel your registration and to register your substitute.